Monday, December 22, 2008

Eggs!

I really, really love to eat my eggs scrambled with a bit of salt and some kind of soft cheese (munster, cheddar, anything along those lines...I've always wanted to try Brie) melted in during the final stages of scrambling. Usually I put the scrambled eggs on top of crispy-toasted bread, lightly buttered, but eating them plain is delicious too.

Fried eggs aren't really my thing, and I think boiled eggs are strange, although I will eat both variations. Eggs benedict are divine if you can forget the fact that you are consuming twice the number of non-nutrient-dense-calories with the sauce. Omelets are also quite good, with bell pepper, mushrooms, and cheese.

Aren't eggs simply amazing? There are so many recipes which call for eggs...how hum-drum would life be without yummy eggs!!!

3 comments:

Henry Cate said...

One of my favorite restaurants is a breakfast place which specializes in omelets. They have a menu of thirty to forty items. You can pick and chose what goes in your omelet. I like three of their recommendations, but I always add pineapple.

jessica said...

Pretty much I love my eggs on English Muffins with butter on them. LOVE my eggs that way! Breakfast food rocks!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE send MEE a note! I didn't realize that my emails have not been reaching you. I found them this morning in my SPAM box!! What's what that? I MISS YOU!!
Love, Melon