Friday, September 28, 2007

I just might be obsessed with weddings. I love looking at invitations, cakes, place settings, researching photographers, etc etc etc. One of my friends, Rachel, just asked me to be a bridesmaid. I LOVE it! I've been checking out wedding websites and blogs and things and researching dresses (she already has hers picked out but I don't have mine yet!!!). Her colors are going to be "Tiffany" blue and white and silver, as of right now. We're going to a bridal fair together in a few weeks, which should be fun. This will be my third...or maybe second and a half time being a bridesmaid. I don't know if last time counted or not.

You know what they say, three times a bridesmaid...

2 comments:

Mary Millet said...

BRYNN! If you love that whole wedding thing, you can totally do all that wedding work for me! YEAH!

Teresa said...

Eli is getting married in January, so there is lots of wedding planning going on here, too! It sounds like their color scheme is similar to the one you are dressing for. I hope that you have a wonderful time!

I like your new picture. It's fun seeing the family, especially your mom!