Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wow can you say CRUNCH time. So I am going home for Thanksgiving and leaving in one week and two days. In that time I have to write six papers. One eight page, the rest two pagers. Two of them are extra credit papers. No, I have definitely not been procrastinating. I'm the kind who finishes papers (usually) at least a week in advance. It's just been crazy lately. Bon chance pour moi!

Have I mentioned the Malt Shoppe before? Probably. Well, my mom was just here for two days (FABULOUS!) and we went there TWICE. That's how good it is. Today I had an m&m, carmel, chocolate, and pecan shake. GOOD-NESS! Loved it.

Aaaand I'm on steroids this week, it hasn't started out that great, last night alone I was up three times in the night. At least I have a lot of cheerios for my 2 am cravings.

It was so good to have my mom here. She deserves another paragraph to herself. She bought my cleaning supplies (more of them). I didn't know I needed something other than Ajax to scrub the bathroom, so I learned something new today. She vacuumed as well, and helped me rearrange my room. It looks so much better, I just love it! I get to see her again in just a week and a half so that's amazing too. Aren't mothers just the best invention ever?

No comments: