Sunday, February 3, 2008

Brynn-itis?

I've been trying to think of a good name for this illness that continues to recur. I like the name "Brynn" too much to have it be associated with the name of a disease. Embleyitis? Nah.



I'm back at Primary Children's for the moment. More tests and such will be done, and already being fairly certain that they will all come back negative. For now I will focus on simply enjoying having extra study time before my midterms (which I was supposed to be taking tomorrow).



My birthday is in a week--I'll be 22! I think I'll have a party with a "2" theme. But I can't really think where we'd go with that...play "Dos" (instead of "Uno") har har... Nah. But we are going to have an early birthday party here at the hospital. We're going to order 22 cupcakes and throw confetti or something along those lines. Should be fun!



Stardust is my new favorite movie. I just love it when she sparkles...so adorable! There is a picture taken of me at my *awesome* friend Laura's wedding in which it looks like I am emmitting light. I always knew I was a star...

2 comments:

Janine Cate said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital again. If it weren't so late, I would call your mother for all the details.

We will pray for speedy recover (in time for midterms).

Aunt Janine

Teresa said...

It's been years since I've seen you in person, but I can so easily see you as the star in Stardust. We like that movie, too!

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!