Friday, February 8, 2008

Fundraising!!!

Well the word is officially out. I am running for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Woman of the Year. It's a fundraising campaign and the winner is chosen based solely on a philanthropic basis. How much fun, just as I'm ending treatment, to have such a great opportunity!

Check out this article http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695249496,00.html about me!

When I have my campaign website up and running I will post it on here so you can all donate to my campaign! Make sure that if you do any donating that you specify that it is for my campaign because every dollar donated counts as a vote.

Alright, enough for now! I'll probably be contacting most of you to help me do a little fundraising if you're willing!

2 comments:

Greg said...

yea brynn!

Teresa said...

Beautiful picture in the newspaper, and what a great cause. Count me in for contributing to your fundraising. I'm going to be doing the Breast Cancer 3-day Walk, and also need to fundraise. Perhaps you can share your fundraising tips with me! Best of luck, Brynn!