Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hand Sanitizer, anyone?

Ugh. I'm sick. Probably just a little cold, but man its the pits. I have that fuzzy-head-runny-nose-achy-body grossness. Blah. Stayed home sick yesterday, but I'm afraid that the world won't wait while I get better and so I have to suck it up today and get on with life. You know though, being sick gives one a nice little reminder of the love which many lovely people have for one. Take this catalogue of the "niceness" given by people yesterday:

A visiting teacher brought me a strawberry shake
Cassie (roommate) made me fries
Jo (roommate) peeled an orange, gave me cold medicine, made toast, rubbed my achy shoulders

and lastly, Mark came over and did his homework here

The last was very unusual--he usually does his homework in the Clyde building so I don't see him unless I go do homework with him there. Which makes sense, both because it is really quite distracting especially with all my roommates home and us all talking, and also because there is a program he has to use which is only available at the lab there. Sad.


I want another sick day :(

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Isn't it funny how boys show you they care? It's so different from girls. Josh used to do his homework in the Clyde building too. Although, I'm not sure how much homework he did in relation to internet surfing. I would bet it was 80/20, but Josh didn't get good grades, and I'm sure Mark does.