Monday, February 9, 2009

TWENTY-THREE!!!

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!..... Don't ask me how old I am, but you might be able to figure it out by reading the title. I'm feeling slightly old and I'm getting wrinkles. Oh me oh my. :)

My friends Kristen, Jessica, and Rosalyn are going with me to LA over Valentine's Day weekend. So fun. We'll stay in Vegas Thursday night, wander around a bit that night and in the morning, then drive the rest of the way on Friday. At least that's the tentative plan. Who knows. I can't wait to eat yummy food and see yummy places and be with yummy people. Oooooh yeah.

Hopefully by then I will get the layout problem fixed so that I can post pictures. That would be nice.

Okay back to my ridiculous amount of homework.

1 comment:

Greg said...

congrats brynn! I can't wait to hear about your trip!