Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Misery!!!

I have to say, today has been one of those days I hope does not happen again for a VERY long time. But, let's not even go there since it's just about over.

Now for the good news.....check me out: http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page.adp?item_id=484179 yep! That's me!!!

I hope that made your Tuesday happier, it sure did mine!!!

P.S. The photo was taken by my all-time favorite photographer Melanie Mauer! I know she'll be your favorite too, so check her out at www.melaniemauer.com :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brynntje! That's a beautiful picture of you. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wait...I didn't mean that to sound like I was saying "congratulations, you finally took a nice picture" becuase ALL of your pictures are gorgeous!

Anyway, you know what I mean...

:o)
Melissa

kEnNedY said...

Brynn! I didn't know you hAD A BLOG! I recently made one too, check it out at krazykennedy.blogspot.com :-) There is alot about dance on there but that is my life now, so what else do i say? hahaha how is life? miss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

brynn oh brynn,

just got your email, went to the caringbridge site and found your fun blog! so glad to hear updates and see pics of your curly hair (the cutest thing ever!). -melanie-